Tasso Ham Antipasto Recipe
- 1/2#-Delta Dream Tasso Ham, cubed (appx. 1/2″-3/4″)
- 1 pt.- Kelsey D’s Giardiniera, drained. I used mild
- 1/2#- Cojack cheese, cubed
- 1-C grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 English cucumber, cubed (about 1 1/2 cup)
I drained the Kelsey D’s giardiniera and reserved the oil. I then combined all the ingredients in a large bowl and tossed it gently. I had intended to use the reserved oil, as needed, for additional dressing. I found no need to add dressing for my taste and will use reserved oil elsewhere.